Image Map

how to shred chicken like a champ

People--this has changed my domestic life.

Maybe this is old news to some but it's new to me! I'm actually kind of mad it didn't dawn on me sooner.

I don't like chicken chunks. I prefer my meat shredded. Typically, shredding is a lot of work so I tend to avoid it.

Not anymore!!

At the beginning of every week I boil my chicken breasts. Then I throw them in my electric mixer with the paddle attachment. Start slow here. Trust me--if you start out at a medium to high speed their will be chicken boobies flying all over your kitchen. You've got to work your way up to the higher speeds.

A machine shreds the chicken for you. It's beautiful, effortless, and oh so fast!

I sprinkle some salt and pepper on it, throw it in a bag and toss it in the fridge. I use it for lunch and dinner for the next few nights or so. Enchiladas, chicken salad, casseroles, green salads, pasta salads, anything really.

Super helpful in the kitchen.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha...chicken boobies!! You are so wise...I learn something new from you and about you almost every single day!!

    ReplyDelete