Image Map

obsessing over >> puur anders

When Pinterest was first born I pinned something that amazed me. I went back to it months later to find that the link was bad (man, I hate that)!

Waaah, waaaaah.

Fast forward to today.

I was browsing through my feed on BlogLovin' (more on that later), and noticed that Poppytalk was featuring an artist that caught my eye big time--Puur Anders.

She prints photographs on fabric and then creates amazing jewelry and accessories as well as keepsakes. Just take a look at her work (and this is only a smidget of her awesomeness) >>
Custom made Oak leaf brooch printed with your photograph

Custom made silver necklace with Oak leaf pendant printed with your photograph

Custom made willow tree leaf bookmark with your photograph

Custom made flower brooch size S with your picture

I know, right? Perfect combo of beauty, usefulness, creativity, and sentiment.

And she does take custom orders using your very own photographs.

I was thinking Mother's Day...but unfortunately it takes 4-6 weeks to make and ship (with her being in Europe and all).

Needless to say, go check her shop out (link below).

I am such a sucker for sentimental value.

SHOP >> Garden of Beautiful Memories by Puur Anders


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment