Image Map

hello monday



LAST WEEK >>

* Finally got my nails done. Finger nail heaven.
* Finally went on a play date with our favorite twins and their little brother to the library. Four three-year-olds in a quiet library is crayzay.
* Declared that massive amounts of tiny stickers will never be brought into our home--after I have found them everywhere from the bottom of feet to inside my bra. It's an infestation.
* We went on a kid-less weekend trip to the beach! More on that tomorrow.
* Mother's Day happened. I started the day kid-free and missing them so much, found them at Grandma's house as we got home from our trip, and ended with cleaning up puke right before bed, naturally. Talk about being thrown back in the saddle! Miraculously I had a smile on my face the whole time. I'm so happy to be back at my favorite job again. And I think it's safe to say they missed me too.

THIS WEEK >>

*Haven't thought about it...


  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment