LAST WEEK >>
* Cacti in bikinis--only natural. And might I add that you will only find this kind of display in the retirement communities or trailer parks of the East Valley in Arizona. I'm proud.
* My sweet friend, Candice, organized a little lunch date for my besties and I to celebrate this little baby girl. I'm so lucky to have such great friends.
* Tyler went to Pennsylvania this week for a few days to take a mighty expensive exam. I told the kids to smile like they miss their Daddy--and they provided one of my favorite pictures of them to date.
* We had a quiet Sunday dinner at home with just my little family (usually we get together with extended family). It was great. I made Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pies (recipe coming soon!) and I may have had seconds an hour after dinner...couldn't help it.
THIS WEEK >>
* Starting to freak out about my major list of baby prep--maybe I shouldn't have written it down...Hoping to tackle at least one thing.
* Father's Day shopping! Why is it so hard?!
* Lot's of painting and shopping for a printing company I like. Wish me luck!